Anhui Medical University Scholarships 2024 in China are available to assist deserving individuals in pursuing further studies in the medical and health-related professions.
Now accepting applications for the Anhui Medical University Scholarships 2024. The deadline for Chinese Government Scholarship applications at Anhui Medical University is April 2024. The Chinese government offers scholarships to students. All international students are encouraged to apply for Anhui Medical University’s Fully Funded Scholarship. The Chinese government will cover every expense. There are no fees associated with applying.
People from all around the world can apply for Chinese Government Scholarships to study in China for a Bachelor’s (BS), Master’s (MS), or Doctoral (Ph.D.) degree. China’s educational systems use both Chinese and English.
About Anhui Medical University
In Hefei, Anhui province, China, the Anhui Medical Institution is a significant provincial institution. The school has 16,673 students enrolled, including 95 international students (including those from Hong Kong and Macao), 7,187 students in the School of Extended Education, 179 doctorate students, 2,728 master’s students, and 8,867 undergraduates.
- Award Country: China
- University: Anhui Medical University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Last Date: April 2024
Anhui Medical University Scholarships 2024 in China Benefits
- For master’s students and Ph.D. students, accommodations include a double room (water and electricity are the student’s responsibility).
- Ph.D. and Senior Scholars receive a monthly salary of RMB 3,500, while Master and General Scholars receive RMB 3,000.
- 800 Yuan per year covers comprehensive medical insurance.
- Masters’ Degree: 3 Years
- Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
- (Written in either English or Chinese) application for a scholarship from the Chinese government
- Passport Copy
- highest level of education certificate notarized.
- transcripts from the university (in Chinese or English)
- a study schedule or research proposal (in Chinese or English). This should be at least 200 words for undergraduate students, 500 words for non-degree students, and 800 words for graduate students.
- Two letters of recommendation in either Chinese or English.
- Only applicants under the age of 18 must genuine Chinese legal guardianship documents.
- Form for Foreigner Physical Exam (photocopy)
- Candidates must be healthy nonchains nationals.
- needed education, background, and age restriction:
- Candidates for master’s degree programs must be under 35 and possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates for doctoral programs must be under 40 years old and possess a master’s degree.
- No other scholarship may be combined with this one.
The deadline for Chinese Government Scholarship applications to Anhui Medical University is April 2024.
How to Apply
Use the online application process to apply for the Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2024.
CSC’s information system: Visit the Chinese Government Scholarship website at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn to create one if you don’t already have one. Enter Type B and Agency Number 10366 to start the application after that.