Illinois Wesleyan University offers merit-based scholarships and various forms of financial aid to international students who want to attend the university. The university awards merit-based scholarships to qualified foreign applicants with exceptional academic records and high test scores on the necessary entrance tests. These grants are renewable for up to four years and range in value from $16,000 to $30,000. Candidates for the scholarships are automatically considered for admission if they submit an admissions application. Illinois Wesleyan Undergraduate Scholarship.
Additionally, the institution offers full-tuition scholarships each year to highly qualified first-year overseas students through the president’s scholarship based on their abilities, pursuits, and academic success. The CSS Profile can also be submitted by international students to the institution for consideration of further financial aid.
The CSS Profile offers a thorough evaluation of an applicant’s financial capabilities. International students may also be qualified for university-funded scholarships, loans, and campus work opportunities in addition to merit-based scholarships, all of which are renewable for up to four years. Applicants must submit their applications by November 15, 2023.
- Country: USA
- Level of Education: Undergraduates
- Deadline: November 15, 2023.
- Merit-based scholarships for students range from $16,000 to $30,000 per year. This scholarship has a four-year renewal option.
- If you get the president’s scholarship, the university pays for your yearly tuition fees.
- International students can also fill out the CSS Profile to request further financial support from the university.
To be considered for the scholarship, you need to meet these requirements:
- Send certified, authentic copies of your transcripts, English proficiency results, and test results. The testing organization or a school representative must email them to email@example.com. These documents cannot be submitted by students directly to the university.
- If you want to apply to Illinois Wesleyan University, you must submit:
- The IWU Application or Common Application
- official copies of your transcripts from the secondary schools and institutions you have attended or are presently attending. The last three years of grades should be included in these records. They must be notarized and written in English.
- the outcomes of an English proficiency test. IELTS, TOEFL, GTEC, Duolingo English Test, and PTE scores are all accepted.
- Please send a jpg or pdf file with a photocopy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An Essay explaining your study intention and programme
- You can submit ONE of these standardized test scores: SAT or ACT.
- Age Requirement: According to the university’s campus policy, all first-year students are required to live in university housing. As a result, in order to enroll in the autumn semester, you must be 17 years old by August 1 of the enrollment year.
- A letter of recommendation in English from a professor or guidance counsellor is optional but may be included. They ought to be able to discuss your academic achievements and your reading, listening, and speaking abilities in English.
- A personal statement is also optional.
How To Apply
To apply, gather all the required paperwork and send it to the institution by email at email@example.com. Please be advised that certain documentation must be submitted by your school’s administration or the testing locations.
Please visit the official website and click “Apply Now” for further information about the Illinois Wesleyan Undergraduate Scholarship.