This scholarship program is completely funded, which means the institution will pay for all of the students’ costs.In addition to a tuition waiver, students will receive a monthly stipend.For bachelor’s degree recipients, a grant of €12,000 will be provided each year, and for master’s degree recipients, a payment of €13,000.Scholarship candidates will be chosen from students who earned top grades during their previous academic year.
The growth of economic and social means is the primary goal of the Bocconi University scholarship. Apply for the foreign student scholarships at Bocconi University if you want to study in Italy. You may learn everything you need to know about Bocconi University in this article.
|Opportunity type:||Stock exchange|
|Study programs:||Undergraduate and Masters|
Applicants must meet the criteria below to be eligible for this scholarship program.
- The study programs will be taught in English so knowledge of the language is required
- International students can also apply for these scholarships
- Since only deserving students will receive scholarships, they must have outstanding academic records.
Benefits of Bocconi University Scholarships
If you are chosen for this program, you will gain a lot of advantages. The following is a list of some advantages of the scholarship program:
- In order to assist you, Bacconi University will lower tuition fees for undergraduate or master’s programs from 25% to 100%.A monthly stipend is available to students to apply against the balance of their tuition.
- Undergraduates will receive a stipend of €12,000 per year, and master’s students will receive a grant of €13,000.
- There will be a small number of residences offered by Bocconi University in the Bocconi Residences.
- For undergraduate students, the scholarship period may be extended by a maximum of two years, and for graduate students, by one additional year.
The table below lists all available scholarships along with the deadlines for submitting applications;
|Session||Bocconi online test||Time limit||Results|
|Early||Available from July 2023 to April 2024||July 13 to September 22, 2023 (3:00 a.m. Italian
|Winter||November 20, 2023 to January 26, 2024
3:00 p.m. according to Italian time
|Spring||March 11 to April 12, 2024
(3:00 p.m. according to Italian time
How to apply for the Bocconi University scholarship?
If you match the requirements for the Bocconi University scholarship and would want to study in Italy, please follow the instructions below:
- Apply for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the Bocconi University Scholarship
- If you have already filed or obtained your application, there is no need to submit the scholarship form individually.
- Verify your grade point average to see if you qualify for this scholarship program. Only students with high grade point averages will be chosen for the Bacconi Scholarship.