Scholarships in Australia If you’re interested in receiving a fully funded scholarship that will cover all costs, including tuition, housing, and a monthly stipend, to attend the University of Melbourne in Australia. Be among the first to apply, so act quickly. University of Melbourne Australia Scholarships.
If you want to apply directly without reading the full details, click here.
- Country: Australia
- City: Melbourne.
- Donor: University of Melbourne
- Countries available to apply: All countries The world .
- Educational level: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Deadline for application: October 31, 2023.
If Australia is where you want to pursue your education, your first stop should be the renowned University of Melbourne, which is ranked #1 in Australia and among the top 50 universities worldwide.
The scholarship has various advantages, including the ability to defer paying tuition for up to two years for students pursuing a Master’s by research or up to four years for students pursuing a PhD. For students pursuing a Master’s by research or a PhD, a living stipend of $34,400 a year pro rata (2023 full-time study rate) for up to two years is available. The living allowance comprises a small amount of paid sick, maternity, and paternity leave and is annually indexable. Student relocation grants range from $2000 to $3000 for those coming from states or territory other than Victoria. International students who need a student visa to study in Australia can join the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) program.
The University of Melbourne specialisations are as follows:
- Architecture, construction, planning and design.
- Arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Business and economics.
- Information technology and computer science.
- Music, visual and performing arts.
- Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences.
And many other specialties.
The University of Melbourne provides funding as follows:
- Complete tuition fees are free.
- Monthly salary: $2,600.
- A $3,000 bonus for accepted students upon arrival in Australia.
- International medical insurance.
- Possibility of bringing family.
Students who wish to apply for the scholarship program must meet the following requirements:
- To enroll in a postgraduate research program at the University of Melbourne, candidates must fulfill all requirements.
- The applicant must have an offer of admission from the university.
- All countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Applicants must have a good academic record to study at the University of Melbourne.
- To apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship Program, the applicant must possess the necessary English language proficiency.
The following documents are required for the University of Melbourne Scholarship Program:
- Certificate of latest qualification.
- Grade transcript.
- Personal motivation letter
- Professional letter of recommendation.
- Language certificate.