Overview of the University of Leeds Scholarship
The International Excellence Masters Scholarship at the University of Leeds is open to all countries, excluding inhabitants of the United Kingdom. It is offered for a master’s degree in a few selected disciplines at the university. The deadline for submitting your application is May 17, 2024. The University of Leeds is offering this scholarship.
International Masters Excellence Scholarships are available from the University of Leed’s School of Philosophy, Religion, and History of Science to help international students reach their full academic potential and enhance the social and cultural variety of their campus community.
Leeds University is a conventional university situated in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It was renamed to just Yorkshire College after once being known as the Yorkshire College of Science. Later on, it became a component of the federal Victoria University when it absorbed the Leeds School of Medicine and merged with Owens College, which later became the University of Manchester, and University College Liverpool, which finally became the University of Liverpool. Established in 1903, the University of Leeds was granted a royal charter by King Edward VII in 1904.
- Country: UK
- Name of the scholarship: University of Leeds Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Academic level: Masters degree
- Deadline: 17 May 2024
The following lists the requirements for eligibility for the University of Leeds’ International Excellence Masters Scholarship in the United Kingdom:
- The candidate should be classified as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
- The candidate must have submitted an application for admission to a master’s program that is on the list of 2024–2025 qualifying courses.
- The candidate is not eligible to receive any additional funding that would allow them to pay for more than 100% of their tuition when combined with the scholarship.
- It is anticipated that the candidate will have a solid academic background and complete a bachelor’s degree program with a 2:1 (hons) or better, or an equivalent.
- Additionally, the candidate should demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and professional abilities through their extracurricular activities and/or work experience. Lastly, the applicant needs to demonstrate how they can benefit our Masters programs and the varied student body.
Benefits of the scholarship
A 50% tuition price reduction is offered by the University of Leeds in the UK as part of the International Excellence Masters Scholarship.