Finland is providing 60 young researchers from around the world with an amazing opportunity through the Aalto Summer Research Internship Program 2024. Through this international summer research (internship) program, bachelor’s and master’s students will collaborate with Aalto University’s top research groups, engage in topical research, and network in a global setting. We advise students majoring in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business, Arts, and Architecture to take advantage of this chance if they want to expand their horizons academically or professionally. The paid overseas internship in 2024 will be conducted under the guidance of knowledgeable researchers, who will offer their insightful criticism concurrently with the internship.
From a selection of 53 projects provided by several departments, students will select their projects. Bioproducts and Biosystems, Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Automation, Electronics and Nanoengineering, Computer Science, Mathematics and System Analysis, Applied Physics, Information and Communications Engineering, Built Environment, Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering are just a few of the varied fields of study offered by the university. Applicants will have an advantage in being chosen for this summer internship in Europe if they have prior experience in any of these subjects.
Finland’s summer program will be improved by social and cultural activities. Students will get the opportunity to network and hear about the interests and initiatives of other scholars during a number of luncheon events. To help them with their study tasks, they can exchange their information in pairs. They will be taken on day trips to see interesting parts of Finland in order to keep them interested throughout their internship.
As everyone knows, living abroad can come at a high financial expense. International students will therefore receive a salary of 1800 € per month to lessen their financial load. They will be able to pay for their housing and living expenses with this sum. The good news is that travel and visa fees will be covered by the host nation. Participants must present their project findings to the Aalto community panel upon conclusion of the twelve-week Aalto internship. If accepted, the project will then be approved. What is preventing you from seizing this fantastic opportunity, then?
Aalto Summer Research Program 2024 in Finland:
- Host Country: Finland
- Host University: Aalto University Otaniemi campus
- AScI Summer Internship Location: Espoo, Finland
- Aalto Summer Research Internship Program Dates: June- August 2024 (12 weeks)
Benefits of the AScI Summer Research Internship Program in Finland 2024:
- Participants’ pay will be determined by their credentials and past research-related experience.
- Bachelor’s students will be paid 1800 € per month
- Master’s students will receive more than 1800 €/per month
- Travel Bonus will be provided to participants
- Salary will cover accommodation and living costs
Eligibility Criteria for the Aalto Summer Research Program 2024:
- An internship requires actual presence on campus; virtual participation is not permitted.
- Should be bachelor’s or master’s students
- Must be at least second or third-year undergraduate students
- Have recently completed their masters
- While PhD candidates cannot apply directly, they can contact the research group for further information.
- Can be from any country in the world except Russia and Belarus (due to EU Sanctions)
- Should have excellent command of the English language
- should possess a strong academic foundation in the field of study they have chosen for their internship.
- You have to sign in with a valid email address
- Then log in and fill in the online application form
- You can select up to 3 projects in the form
- One motivation letter for all three projects is sufficient
- The motivation letter should not be more than two pages
- Applications can not be edited after the final submission
- In order to make any changes, you will have to take the application down and resubmit it in its entirety.
Documents Required for the 2024 AScI Paid Summer Internship Program:
All the documents should be attached in a single PDF file in the order given below
- A letter of motivation outlining your research interests, the rationale behind selecting a specific project within the program, and your motivation for enrolling in the summer research program
- A document that explains your future study plans
- The length of documents should not exceed 2 pages
- An updated CV which includes academic details and past work experience
- Official transcript issued by your university in the English language
- Mention the spring courses that will appear in the transcript later
- a reference letter from an academic or former job
- TOEFL or IELTS test score
AScI Internship Program Deadline:
The last date to apply is 29th January 2024.