UNICAF Scholarships Program 2023-24: Fully Funded Scholarship for International Student for work and study in UK. Unicaf offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees in collaboration with institutions in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Africa. Liverpool John Moores University (UK), the University of East London (UK), the University of Suffolk (UK), and Unicaf University, a pan-African university with local and British accreditation, are among the current partners. In addition to totally online degrees, Unicaf University offers a variety of academic programs via its campus network. Unicaf offers a wide selection of professional short courses in addition to online and on-campus programs.
Unicaf created a scholarship program that has given out over $100 million in scholarships, allowing thousands of deserving students to study for internationally recognized degrees at a fraction of the cost and positively alter their lives.
About UNICAF Scholarship Program
- Award country: Uk
- University: UNICAF
- Degree level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Last Date: Opened Now
For the academic year 2023–2024, It will offer qualifying students a portion of funding for Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree programs in the UK, US, Europe, and Africa.
To favorably contribute to the educational, economic, and long-term growth of local communities and the region as a whole by providing accessible, internationally recognized educational programs that emphasize professional skill development.
To be the leading responsible and sustainable supplier of tertiary education, combining e-learning with face-to-face instruction. Contribute to academic research and professional practice that benefits local communities in the nations where we operate as well as the global environmental agenda.
UNICAF Scholarships Program 2023-24 Scholarship Eligibility
- Academic qualifications: Candidates must meet the entry criteria of the program of study in question.
- Financial capability: Candidates must be able to pay the remaining portion of the fees once the scholarship has been applied.
- Nation of residency: Different scholarships are available depending on the student’s nation of residence.
How to Apply?
Study for a recognized degree online with one of our partner colleges and graduate with qualifications that are similar in value, credibility, and reputation!
- Fill out the form and an adviser will contact you as soon as possible.
- Submit the relevant documents to assess whether your academic credentials fulfill the minimum requirements of the respective program/partner.
- The decision will be communicated by the Admissions Officer and the Scholarship Committee.
- For more information see the “official website“.