High-quality degrees are offered by internationally renowned universities in Hungary. It is one of the best opportunities for international students to study at the world’s top university. We strongly suggest you to apply for a Central European University Scholarship. There are no application fees. The entire application process is completed online.
Table of contents
- Central European University Scholarships Details
- List of Available Fields
- Financial Coverage
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Application Deadline
- How To Apply?
Central European University Scholarships Details
- Country: Hungary
- University Name: Central European University
- Course Level: BS, MS & Ph.D. degrees
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 2024
List of Available Fields
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Center for Religious Studies
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Cost of tuition Health insurance
- An allowance each month to help with housing and living expenses
- Scholarship for CEU MS Excellence – 1,000 EUR/month
- 750 EUR per month for the CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship
- Doctoral Scholarships at CEU: 1,350 Euros Per Month
- All nations, excluding the EU/EEA, are welcome to apply.
- Candidates for undergraduate or bachelor’s degrees must have completed at least 12 years of study.
- For applications to MS-level degree programs, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- A Master’s degree is required for applicants to Ph.D. level degree programs.
- You must provide evidence that you can communicate in English.
- CV or resume
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Educational Documents
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Proof of Language
- Complete the CEU application form
- Other supporting if any
The last date to apply for Central European University Scholarships is January 2024.
How To Apply?
- Scholarships in Hungary. An online application form is included with the Central European University Scholarships 2023.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the Central European University Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.