Continue your education Australia. happy news Scholarships for Southern Cross University are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students may be eligible for the Southern Cross University Scholarship 2024–2025, which is partially supported. Offerings for this grant include both undergraduate and graduate studies. This scholarship has a yearly value of $5,000 and is paid in payments over the course of each study year, starting with the first session and continuing after each study session is successfully completed.
International students from all around the world are eligible to apply for Southern Cross University Scholarships to pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees at SCU Australia. On the east coast of Australia, Southern Cross University has multiple campuses. The Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, and Lismore all have main campuses.
In the latest Excellence in Research for Australia report, Southern Cross achieved outstanding ratings of ‘at world standard’ or above in 23 research fields. The university has been ranked in the world’s top 150 universities under the age of 50 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
International students who want to attend Southern Cross University can do so with the help of the SCU Scholarships. Based on satisfactory completion of each study session, the Scholarship offers students a $5,000–$8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in installments over the course of the academic year.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Southern Cross University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: Click here to check application deadlines.
Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships Provide the recipient with the following benefits:
International Regional Scholarships
- If each study session is successfully completed, there will be a $5,000 fee reduction each year, paid in stages starting in the first session and continuing throughout the study year.
Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships
- $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session. For more details click here
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Cross University Scholarship
To qualify for Southern Cross University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- All nations in the world are eligible .Australia and New Zealand citizens and permanent residents are ineligible to apply.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or graduate coursework degree full-time (8 units per year) at the Lismore, Gold Coast, or Coffs Harbour campuses.
- Applicant must meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Entry requirements for undergraduate programs include the equivalent of an Australian Year 12 certificate, the minimum grade needed to enroll in the program, and English proficiency on par with an Academic IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no band lower than 5.5. *(click here)
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- To continue to be eligible for the scholarship, students must successfully finish all of the units in their progression while maintaining at least a passing grade in each unit.
- To continue to be eligible for the scholarship, students must continue to meet the attendance requirements of their program and their student visa.
How to Apply for Southern Cross University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships:
- International students can choose from the list of courses available to students wanting to apply for a visa to study in Australia
- Apply for the University:
- Southern Cross University accepts applications through:
Note: Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Libya must apply through an Education Agent.
- For direct applications: Complete the International Application for Admission form and attach all supporting documents, to avoid delays including:
- Certified copy of academic transcripts (including grading system).
- English language test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL or other).
- Academic or employer references (if required).
- Advanced Standing application (if relevant).
- Advanced standing refers to previous study or work experience, which may reduce time off the duration of the degree.
- It is advised by Southern Cross University that you submit your application at least two months before you plan to begin your studies.
Note: For more information click here.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships:
- Fill out the application form from here.
- Send your Application to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To apply and know more about Southern Cross University Scholarships, please visit official website: