Scholarships for Izmir University 2024 If you desire to study in Turkey at one of its top colleges, you can do so through a full tuition cost waiver.
We are offering you the Izmir University Scholarship 2024, available only on the international website “Scholarships Around the World,” so act quickly and be among the first to apply.
If you want to apply directly without reading the full details, click here.
- Country: Turkey
- City: Izmir
- Donor: Izmir University of Economics
- Educational level: Bachelor / Undergraduates
- Application deadline: January 24, 2024.
A variety of scholarships are available to students in specific situations in order to help them financially while they are pursuing their education. The following scholarships are provided by the university:
International Students Scholarship
It is a grant given to foreign students who want to enroll in undergraduate programs according to the quotas established for the nations covered by the university’s internal purpose. The Board of Trustees decides annually on the range and quotas for international student scholarships.
Scholarships last for the same amount of time as the maximum study period. It takes two years to complete the preparatory program in a foreign language, four years to complete an associate degree, seven years to complete a four-year undergraduate program, and nine years to complete a six-year undergraduate program. Scholarships will be awarded till the end of this time frame. The scholarship period is extended by the postponed enrollment period.100% of the annual tuition is covered by the international student scholarship.
Countries available to apply
United Arab Emirates , Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and all countries the world .
(1) Faculty of Arts and Sciences:
- English translation and interpretation,
(2) College of Fine Arts and Design:
- Industrial design
- Interior architecture, environmental design,
- Textile and fashion design,
- Visual communication design
(3) Faculty of Communication:
- digital media,
- new media,
- public relations and
(4) College of Business:
- Accounting and Auditing Program,
- Business Administration,
- Economics of International Trade and Finance,
- Logistics Management
- Political Science and International Relations
(5) Faculty of Engineering:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Engineering Computer
- Engineering Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Genetics and Bioengineering
- Industrial Engineering Mechanical
- Engineering Mechatronics
- Software Engineering
(6) College of Health Sciences:
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Department of Health
Izmir University provides a full scholarship for international students covering (100%) of the annual tuition fees.
Terms for submission
Students must fulfill the following requirements in order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship program:
- Fulfill the requirements for the specialization you intend to apply for.
- Attach all required documents during the application process.
The following documents are required for the Izmir University Scholarship Program:
- Graduation certificate and transcript for high school.
- passport copy.
How to apply?
Apply directly by pressing the “Apply Now” button here or below.