Visit the university’s website for additional details on the competitive scholarships the University of Groningen offers to overseas students, as well as eligibility conditions and benefits. University Of Groningen Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands.
For the University of Groningen Scholarships 2024, applications are being accepted. Application deadline for University of Groningen Scholarships is December 1st, 2023. The Eric Bleumink Fund University of Groningen Scholarships enable foreign students to enroll in master’s degree programs without worrying about the cost of tuition. An annual international scholarship program is offered by the University of Groningen to assist international students in paying for their education.
For the academic year 2024-2025, the University of Groningen will offer the Eric Bleumink Fund to all international students. Students from all over the world study abroad at the University of Groningen.
About University Of Groningen
The University of Groningen, one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the Netherlands, was founded in 1614. It has a Groningen base and a well-deserved international reputation for top-notch research and education. Its student body, which is made up of students from over 120 different nations, adds to the variety of the academic community.
The institution has historically been at the forefront of several academic fields, producing Nobel laureates and groundbreaking discoveries. Due to the wide range of programs it provides, ranging from the arts to the sciences, it serves as a hub for international intellectual exchange.
University Of Groningen Scholarships Summary
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host University: University of Groningen
- Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
- Duration of Scholarship: Full Degree Up to 2 years
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Science
- Innovative Medicine
- International Business and Management
- International Commercial Law
- Islands and Sustainability
- Journalism (Dutch taught)
- Journalism (English taught)
- Klinische Psychologie (Dutch taught)
- Labour Law (Dutch taught)
- Landscape History (Dutch taught)
- Language and Cognition
- Language and Communication Technologies
- Management Accounting and Control
- Marine Biology
- Cultural Leadership – Research
- Central-East European Economies
- China and the World Economy
- Urban Planning, Society and Sustainability
- Water and Coastal Management
- Dentistry (Dutch taught)
- Digital Humanities
- Dutch Law (Dutch taught)
- Dutch Studies (Dutch taught)
- East Asian Studies
- European Linguistics
- European Literatures and Interculturality
- European Politics in a Global Perspective
- European Studies
- Executive Master of Finance and Control
- Film and Contemporary Audiovisual Media
- Geopolitics & Connectivity
- Global Criminal Law
- Governance and Law in Digital Society
- Human Movement Sciences
- Human Resource Management
- Accountancy and Controlling
- American Studies
- Ancient History
- Applied Cognitive Neuroscience
- Behavioral and Cognitive Neurosciences
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Students must get an admissions letter from the University of Groningen in order to enroll in the Master’s degree program.
- Students should only apply to the master’s degree programs stated above.
- good academic credentials.
- A recommendation letter is also necessary.
- English language ability.
- Students must have completed an undergraduate or bachelor’s degree program and have a strong academic record.
- able to attend classes for the full two years of their degree program.
- good bodily and mental wellbeing.
- They have no other means of funding their schooling.
- ideally with letters of recommendation attesting to their exceptional academic standing.
- Have earned good grades during their undergraduate or bachelor’s studies;
- possess exceptional English language abilities in accordance with the requirements for admission to the program.
- be able to take part in the whole program and be available for the entire time it lasts
- To be able to get health insurance, you must be in good health. possess nationality from one of the countries specified in Appendix 1.
- Have no other way to pay for the research in question
Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands.
- Covers the full Tuition fee
- Provides Costs of international travel
- Also Provides Subsistence
- Health Insurance
Deadline for University Of Groningen Scholarships
The University of Groningen Scholarships application deadline is December 1st, 2023.
How To Apply for the University Of Groningen Scholarships?
Prior to enrolling in a Master’s program, students must submit an application and get a letter of unconditional admission from the University of Groningen. The selection of students who will be considered for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship will be made by the University of Groningen Admission Office in collaboration with the admission committees of its faculties.
Official Website of University Of Groningen Scholarships
The best place to start if you want to learn more about University of Groningen Scholarships is the official website. There, you may find in-depth information on the offered programs and courses, admission standards and procedures, campus facilities, student life, and much more. You can learn more about the university’s staff, academics, research projects, and community engagement initiatives.
Users may also have access to online resources like course catalogues, student handbooks, and academic calendars via the website. Whether you are a prospective student, a current student, or just curious to learn more about the university, the official website is a great place to start. To visit the website, just click here.