To encourage international cooperation and cultural exchange, the One Belt One Road Scholarships Program provides educational opportunities to students from participating nations. One Belt One Road Scholarship Program.
For the One Belt One Road Scholarships Program 2024, applications are being accepted. The One Belt One Road Scholarships Program in China has no application deadline. Students from all around the world who have been accepted for fully funded scholarships and who intend to pursue undergraduate, master’s, or doctorate degrees. The arts, humanities, social sciences, information science, engineering, and life sciences are just a few of the many topics and specialties that are accessible.
One Belt One Road Scholarship 2023 is a Chinese government project that aims to support infrastructure development and offer educational opportunities to foreign students during the academic year 2023–2024. This fully supported scholarship provides an excellent chance for overseas students to pursue their academic objectives in China by covering housing, living expenses, a monthly stipend, and tuition.
About One Belt One Road Scholarships Program
- Host country: China
- Fully and partially funded scholarship
- Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD programs are available.
- Universities in China are the location for the situation.
- Application Deadline: Unknown
- Coverage of tuition costs: Because the scholarship takes care of all tuition costs, students are free to concentrate on their studies without having to worry about money.
- A monthly stipend is provided to recipients of the scholarship for the duration of it. Depending on the level of education, the total varies.
- Bachelors: No stipend is provided.
- 3000 RMB per month for masters
- 3500 RMB per month for PhD.
- Health insurance is available to students for a discounted rate of RMB 800 per year.
- scholarships awarded: Depending on the program, the scholarship may offer further financial aid:
- Ph.D.: 30,000 RMB annually
- Annual salary for master’s degree: 25,000 RMB
- A bachelor’s degree earns you 20,000 RMB annually.
- Chinese language students pay a yearly tuition of 10,000 RMB.
- The university offers free housing for the term of the scholarship.
- Citizens of one of the nations included in the One Belt One Road initiative are required to apply.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in order to be considered.
- Strong academic performance and promising future research directions are heavily preferred.
- One Belt One Road scholarship applications cannot be submitted simultaneously with those for other scholarships.
- Language proficiency: Depending on the degree program chosen, proficiency in either Chinese or English is required.
- Education and age requirements: Depending on the degree of study, different qualifications for age and education apply:
- college degree: a high school diploma
- Bachelor’s: Master’s degree
- Master’s degree: Ph.D.
Apply also: Japan 2023 Akita University Scholarships
- Online Application form
- Scanned copy of CNIC
- Scanned copy of transcripts
- Passport & National ID Card
- English Proficiency Proof (IELTS/TOEFL)
- GRE Test (if applicable)
- Hope Certificate (if applicable)
- Research Proposal/Plan (Optional)
- Statement of Purpose or Motivational Letter
- Proof of Previous Work Experience (Optional)
- Portfolios or Workshops (Optional)
- Passport size photograph
- Two Recommendation Letters
Deadline for the One Belt One Road Scholarships Program
There is no deadline for One Belt One Road Scholarship Program in China.
How To Apply for the One Belt One Road Scholarships Program?
- Check Out the College Offering the Scholarship
- Create the Required Documents
- Fill out the application form on the CSC website. Complete the university application online. Application Submission