The Uppsala University Scholarship
The goal of the Uppsala University Scholarship is to support students who show academic promise and a willingness to learn in a classroom environment. Your academic history will be gathered from supporting documentation when you apply for a Master’s program at universityadmissions.se. The inspiring letter you provide with your online scholarship application is taken into account as part of the selection procedure.
Uppsala University was founded in 1477. It is now one of the top research institutions in the world, a strong, comprehensive university with 50,000 students and over 5,000 researchers.
- Country: Sweden
- Name of the scholarship: Uppsala University Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- You have to have intellectual aptitude and a desire to learn in a classroom setting.
- Only the master’s program at Uppsala University that you have selected as first priority—that is, the one that you have ranked highest out of the four programs offered by University Admissions—will be eligible for an Uppsala University Global Scholarship.
- You had to have submitted your application for admission to the Master’s program before the deadline.
- You have to be eligible for the Master’s program for which you applied. University Admissions must receive the application money and all of your supporting materials before to the deadline.
Benefits of the scholarship
The Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition but not living expenses