Introduction of Weill Cornell Medicine
If you want to study medicine and become a doctor, you should enroll at Weill Cornell Medicine – Qatar. Its goals are identical to those of Weill Cornell Medicine in New York, with a particular emphasis on three areas: patient care, research, and instructional quality. Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar, the country’s first medical college, was established in 2001 and offers its students an integrated academic program that leads to a doctor of medicine degree from Cornell University. The pre-med and medical sectors are integrated within the program.
The main objective of Weill Cornell Medicine in Qatar, an innovative joint venture between Cornell University and the Qatar Foundation, is to train the next generation of world-class physicians and scientists. Many of these doctors go on to complete residencies at esteemed hospitals such as Massachusetts General Hospital, New York/Weill Cornell Medical Centre, and Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Country: Qatar
- Name of the scholarship: Weill Cornell Medicine
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Academic Level: Bachelor
- Two or more recommendation letters, one from the advisor/principal and one from the science/math instructor
- Reference forms are available with the online application
- Please note that a maximum of five references will be accepted
- Reference from a university professor, preferably science, if applicable
- Transcripts of all secondary and high school courses taken, officially certified or authenticated (photocopies, scanned or faxed documents cannot be accepted)
- Transcripts of courses completed at all colleges or institutions attended, official or attested (photocopies, scanned or faxed documents cannot be accepted)
- Certified copies of any diplomas and degrees earned
- official results of any appropriate external exams, such as the AP, IB, AS, and O levels
- Official test scores from standardized assessments, such the SAT or ACT (faxed, scanned, or photocopied documents are not allowed)
- Official scores from a recognized English language competency test, such as the Academic IELTS or the TOEFL (faxes, scans, or photocopies are not acceptable)
- Academic IELTS (official IELTS UKVI) can be submitted; faxed, scanned, or photocopied documents are not allowed.
- The TOEFL Home Edition is suitable.
- Photocopy of valid passport
- One passport-size photograph
Advantages of the scholarship
- Monthly salary.
- Travel Tickets.
- Free accommodation.
- health insurance.
- study fees.