Padua International Excellence Scholarship
Padua International Excellence Scholarship offers 59 scholarships to highly talented prospective students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree that is solely taught in English. There is a rigorous selection procedure for the scholarship program. Scholarships will only be given to those who have the strongest academic and school records. Successful scholars will be expected to assume an ambassadorial role and represent the university at various events.
The institution of Padua is a public research institution situated in Padua, Italy. Founded in 1222 by a group of professors and students from the University of Bologna, it is the second-oldest university in Italy and the fifth-oldest still in existence.
- Country: Italy
- Name of the scholarship: Padua International Excellence Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International Countries
- Academic Level: Bachelor And Masters
You require a minimum 12-year school record in order to be eligible for admission to a single-cycle degree or a bachelor’s degree.
After completing a shorter study program—that is, less than 12 years—you have been granted a final diploma. To be eligible, you must:
- Have completed at least one year of academic study (if they have attended school for eleven years) or two years (if they have attended school for ten years) and passed all of the required tests.
- possess a post-secondary degree from a non-university higher education institution attesting to the extra year or two of study.
- have effectively finished one or two years of foundation courses. Which serve as a make-up for the years of education they were unable to complete.
Although foundation courses can be utilized to satisfy additional requirements for program entrance, they cannot take the place of an upper secondary school diploma.
If the pre-school year is recognized as an essential component of the national curriculum and is required to be attended, along with teaching the nation’s language (reading and writing) and basic arithmetic. It can be included in the 12 years of education.
A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent foreign qualification with certain curricular requirements from a higher education institution accredited under the national educational accreditation system of the nation. Location is required in order to be eligible for admission to a master’s program.
Advantages of the scholarship
fee-waiver + €8,000 scholarship (gross amount) per each academic year.