This is the introduction to the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Fellowship.
The Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Fellowship Programme (VUFP) offers extraordinary opportunities to deserving potential non-EU/EEA students to study for a Master’s degree at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. VU Amsterdam has vowed to invest around one million euros in the recruitment of outstanding and highly motivated students.
VU Amsterdam is a unique institution, with faculties in the social sciences, medical sciences, STEM, and humanities. The institution’s research and education are inextricably linked. They have an excellent international reputation as a result of combining research leadership with a strong social commitment. Multidisciplinary research and education are intrinsically multidisciplinary. The fact that all of the faculties are housed on one campus lends credence to this. VU Amsterdam, located in the heart of the Zuidas Knowledge District, is a true campus university that benefits from its convenient location as well as its strong national and international position.
- Country: Netherland
- City: Amsterdam
- Name of the scholarship: Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Fellowship program
- Eligible Countries: all countries
- Academic Level: Masters degree
- Deadline: 1 Feb, 2024
- You do not have an EU/EEA passport and are therefore ineligible for the lower tuition rate.
- You do not have the Dutch nationality.
- You can prove your academic excellence (GPA equivalent to a Dutch 8).
- You have been conditionally or unconditionally admitted to the first year of a full-time English-taught Master’s degree beginning in September 2024 at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. Please keep in mind:
- students starting in February cannot apply,
- VUFP does not apply to collaborative programs when VU Amsterdam does not manage the admissions procedure.
The degree for which you are applying was not attained in the Netherlands.
You are not required to complete a preparatory program before beginning your Master’s degree.
Benefits of the VRIJE UNIVERSITEIT AMSTERDAM FELLOWSHIP
The VU Fellowship Program (VUFP) is a tuition price relief program based on merit. It can be combined with the Holland Scholarship Programmed (HSP), which is intended to help with living expenses. They are both intended for non-EU/non-EEA students who pay higher tuition prices.