International students can apply for the Southern Cross University Scholarship 2023-2024. This grant is open to both undergraduate and graduate students. This scholarship is paid in installments throughout the academic year.
International students from all around the world are eligible for Southern Cross University Scholarships to pursue undergraduate and master’s degrees at SCU Australia. Southern Cross institution is a multi-campus institution located on Australia’s east coast. The principal campuses are located on the Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, and Lismore.
International students who want to study at Southern Cross University can apply for SCU Scholarships. The Scholarship offers students a cost reduction of $5,000 to $8,000 a year, paid in installments over the course of the academic year, beginning with the first session and continuing based on successful completion of each study session.
- Level: Bachelor, Masters
- Institution: Southern Cross University
- Study in: Australia
- Program Period: Depends on the program
- International Students can apply
International Regional Scholarships at Southern Cross University Give the receiver the following advantages:
International Regional Scholarships
- Fee reduction of $8,000 per year, paid in instalments over the course of each study year, beginning with the first session and continuing dependent on successful completion of each study session.
Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships
- Fee reduction of $8,000 per year, paid in instalments over the course of each study year, beginning with the first session and continuing dependent on successful completion of each study session. For more details click here
Southern Cross University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Southern Cross University Scholarships, candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English
- All countries in the world are eligible. Applicants must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
- Apply to study a full-time (8 unit each year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at one of our campuses in Lismore, the Gold Coast, or Coffs Harbour.
- Applicant must meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entrance: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied, as well as English language equivalent to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*(click here)
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- To remain eligible for the scholarship, students must successfully finish all courses in their progression while maintaining at least a pass in all units.
- Students must maintain their eligibility for the award by meeting the attendance criteria of their program and student visa.
How to Apply for Southern Cross University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships:
- International students can choose from the list of courses available to students wanting to apply for a visa to study in Australia
- Apply for the University:
- Note: Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Libya must apply through an Education Agent.
- For direct applications: Complete the International Application for Admission form and attach all supporting documents, to avoid delays including:
- Academic transcripts (including grading system) must be certified. Results of English language tests (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL, or others).References from professors or employers (if necessary). Advanced Standing application (if relevant).Advanced standing refers to previous study or work experience, which may reduce time off the duration of the degree. Southern Cross University recommends your application is received at least two months before you intend to start your study.
- Note: For more information click here.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships:
- Fill out the application form from here.
- Send your Application to (email@example.com)
Please visit the official website to apply and learn more about Southern Cross University Scholarships: