There is an amazing opportunity for students who want to further their education at South Africa’s best university. The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Pretoria is a fantastic opportunity for motivated students who want to pursue their academic aspirations at a world-class institution.
The Mastercard Foundation is a global project aimed at transforming social and economic conditions via the education and development of the next generation of leaders.
- Host Country: South Africa
- Funded By: Mastercard Foundation
- Program: Postgraduate programs
- Coverage: Fully Funded
The Advantages of a Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Pretoria has the following benefits.
- Airfare Ticket
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fee Coverage
- Free Accommodation
- Free Meals
- Free Books
- Cost of Visa Application
- Medical Insurance
Medical insurance will be provided to the selected students.
Eligibility Criteria for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2023:
- Candidates must be African nationals.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and an outstanding academic record.
- To be eligible for studying abroad, candidates must supply information about their financial position.
Leadership and Community Service experience:
- Candidates must possess strong leadership and community service experience.
How Do You Apply for a Mastercard Foundation Scholarship?
Follow these simple steps to apply for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Pretoria:
- The application process is online, and you can access the system by visiting the official webpage.
- Start your application and fill in the personal and academic details.
- Upload the required documents and submit your application.
- Wait for your application to be reviewed by members of the relevant faculty after it has been successfully submitted.
- If your application is successful, you will receive an admission letter from the university.
- After receiving your admission letter, contact email@example.com to begin applying for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- Then, complete and submit the application form for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- If you are chosen as a Mastercard Foundation Scholar, make sure you have a passport so you may apply for a visa as soon as possible.
- The deadline to submit the application is 30th August 2023.