Postgraduate Taught Scholarships at the University of Exeter. Applications are now being accepted from interested and outstanding applicants for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, which is available to overseas students enrolling in a degree program at the university during the upcoming academic session.
For students starting a program in September, the University of Exeter is giving scholarships worth more than £4 million. This year, excellent MBA candidates can apply for almost £500,000 in scholarships.
- Sponsor University of Exeter
- Country: UK
- Scholarship Worth: over £500,000
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: International Students
The University of Exeter Business School attracts the world’s greatest minds and talent, regardless of financial position. As a result, the University is offering over £500,000 in scholarships to excellent MBA candidates this year. Details of scholarships, including the Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee paying students.
The conditions for the various scholarship programs vary, but applicants need essentially meet the following eligibility requirements.
- For fee purposes, applicants must be classed as an International student (including any EU students required to pay International tuition); and
- Already have an offer for a full-time Postgraduate teaching degree starting in September at the University of Exeter.
- If you are yet to make your Masters programme application then please visit the Postgraduate taught study pages.
- Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, as determined by the information you provided in your program application. Applicants must demonstrate that they have earned or are on their way to earning the equivalent of a UK upper second class degree.
- Academic ambition; future career objectives; a true need for the scholarship and how it will help your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and readiness to participate with the Exeter community as part of the application process.
How to Apply: Applicants for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships must enroll in a full-time academic program as part of the application process. Please make an application for study place to receive an a conditional or an unconditional offer.