Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship Introduction
The fully financed Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship is available to all international students studying for a master’s or doctorate in China. Chinese or English will be the language of instruction, depending on the degree you are pursuing at ZJNU. The Chinese University Program is a full scholarship program designed by the Chinese Ministry of Education to help Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous areas admit worthy international students for graduate study in China.
Zhejiang Normal University was established in 1956. The main campus of Zhejiang Normal University is located in Jinhua, a medium-sized city in the province’s middle. Over two hundred hectares are occupied by the university’s three campuses, nineteen colleges, and 71 undergraduate programs. There are 4,970 postgraduates, 400 international students, and about 25,700 undergraduates enrolled. Out of the 2,750 total personnel, there are 1,540 full-time educators on staff, including 330 full professors and 670 instructors with doctorates in all subjects. There are now 11 professional master’s programs, 27 master’s programs, and 8 doctoral programs listed by the institution.
The institution has forged alliances for cooperation and intellectual exchange with more than 140 international universities and research facilities dispersed over more than 50 countries on five continents. The institution also established student exchange programs with more than 30 international universities, including those in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau. Zhejiang Normal University’s motto is “Wisdom with Virtue; Integrity with Innovation,” and it aims to become a leading comprehensive teaching and research university.
- Country: China
- City: Jinhua city
- Name of the scholarship: Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship
- Who is eligible to apply: Every Country can apply
- Academic Level: Masters and PhD
- Deadline: 29 Feb 2024
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Personal Statement
10. Acceptance Letter (Optional)
11. Or, any other supporting documents
1. English proficiency report and certificate for Chinese-medium courses must be HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years).
2. A certificate of English proficiency from an earlier educational setting or an IELTS (5.5 or higher) or TOEFL (80 or above) report for English-medium courses (valid for two years).
Benefits of the scholarship
- . Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Faculties and colleges of Zhejiang Normal University
Chuyang Honors College
College of Economics and Management
College of Law and Political Science
School of Marxism Studies
College of Teacher Education
Hangzhou College of Preschool Teacher Education
College of Physical Education and Health Sciences
College of Humanities
School of Foreign Languages
College of Music
College of Fine Arts
School of Communication and Creative Culture
College of Mathematics, Physics and Information Engineering
College of Chemistry and Life Sciences
How to apply?
- Apply first for Zhejiang Normal University on the university website.
- Scanned copies of the necessary paperwork should be uploaded to the online application system.
- Zhejiang Normal University is responsible for examining the qualifications of applicants and will pick Applicants based on the selection process who match their demands.
- If admitted, students should pay 400 yuan or 70 dollars as a registration fee.
- Admission documents, including the JW 202 Form and Admission Notice, will be posted.