Introducing the University of Oregon Scholarship
Both new and enrolled international students may apply to the International Cultural Service Program (ICSP) . A one-time partial tuition waiver is given to recipients of the ICSP scholarship. Up until the student earns a degree from the University of Oregon, the scholarship can be extended annually provided they meet the requirements of the ICSP program. ICSP SCHOLARSHIPS UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
ICSP students are required to complete 66–80 hours of cultural service per year as part of their program. Cultural service can take many forms, such as speaking to community groups or schools about your country’s history and culture or taking part in international activities on campus.
International students who meet the financial need and merit requirements are eligible to apply for the International Cultural Service Program (ICSP). Grantees will be asked to share information about their home country with children, community organizations, UO faculty, staff, and other children as part of the scholarship’s cultural service requirement.
The University of Oregon is a public research university situated in Eugene, Oregon. Founded in 1876, the institution currently oversees the Oregon Institute of Marine Biology, a marine station in Charleston, and Pine Mountain Observatory, an observatory in Central Oregon, in addition to maintaining two facilities in Portland.
The University of Oregon is comprised of nine colleges and schools and provides 316 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Country: USA
- State: Oregon State
- Name of the scholarship: ICSP Scholarships at university of Oregon
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Academic level: Undergraduate
- Deadline: February 16, 2024
- The University of Oregon must grant admission to applicants, or they must be fully admitted. Applying to the University of Oregon for Fall 2024 requires new students to do so by January 15, 2024.
- Candidates cannot be U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or qualified to receive federal financial aid from the U.S. government.
- Along with meeting the minimum cumulative GPA criterion of 3.5, applicants must also demonstrate that they have adequate financial resources in addition to the award.
Benefits of the ICSP SCHOLARSHIPS UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
If the student fulfills the program criteria, the ICSP scholarship grants a partial tuition remission and is renewable every year until the student completes a degree at the University of Oregon.
How to apply?
Prior to applying for scholarships, you must submit an application for admission to the University of Oregon.