For international students pursuing a PhD, the University of Otago Doctoral award 2024–2025 is a fully supported award. A stipend of NZ$30,696 each year together with a 36-month waiver of domestic tuition fees are included in this award. University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships
Attend school in New Zealand. happy news Doctoral Scholarships at the University of Otago are currently available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
On the Senate’s suggestion, the University Council of the University of Otago grants doctoral scholarships to candidates enrolling in a program of supervised PhD study there. These scholarships are often only offered to individuals pursuing their first doctoral degree. Only one fully funded University of Otago PhD scholarship is available to candidates.
Candidates pursuing PhD degrees in any of the fields offered by the University of Otago are eligible for the doctoral scholarship. However, in order to accept the offer and the scholarship at the university, the candidates must fulfill all qualifying requirements.
- The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships offer a NZ$30,696 year stipend in addition to a 36-month domestic tuition fee waiver (excluding student services fees and insurance).
- Doctoral degrees in professional fields (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd) come with an annual salary of NZ$30,696 and a tuition fee waiver for up to 36 months, up to the domestic rate (excluding student services fees and insurance).
To qualify for University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- A Master’s degree through papers and thesis is required of applicants. The grades of all pertinent advanced level papers that contribute to the degree and the thesis are also significant.
- However, for applicants who have received prior recognition from other institutions of higher learning, the University will compute a GPA score based on what it deems to be the papers and grades shown on the applicant’s academic transcripts.
- Likewise, the applicant’s potential for, or record of, research.
- The advice, recommendation and/or ranking of the relevant Head of Department.
- The Otago University Doctoral Scholarships are open to both domestic and foreign applicants. However, the scholarship will be awarded to international students at the domestic rate.
How to Apply
Please follow the following application instructions to University of Otago Doctoral Scholarships:
Candidates can apply for the Doctoral Scholarship at the University of Otago via the eVision portal at the University’s website. Once you have applied for admission to your programme you will receive an alert in your student portal inviting you to apply for a scholarship.
To know more about the Scholarships, please visit official website: