The Wageningen University introduction
The only institution in the Netherlands with a focus on “healthy food and living environment” is Wageningen institution, which is a division of Wageningen University & Research. The institution works together with the business community and governmental organizations to achieve this. WAGENINGEN UNIVERSITY AFRICAN SCHOLARSHIP.
Because this university’s research and teaching are based on a fundamentally scientific worldview, a strong emphasis is placed on practical application. The close collaboration of specialists from several fields, including the social and natural sciences, makes this feasible.
Talented and ambitious African students have an amazing opportunity to assist capacity building in Africa while earning a master’s degree at Wageningen University through the Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP).
- Country: Netherland
- Name of the scholarship: African Scholarship Program
- Eligible countries: All countries
- Academic level: Masters program
- Deadline: Feb, 2024
Requirements For WAGENINGEN UNIVERSITY AFRICAN SCHOLARSHIP
- You are a citizen of an African country.
- You submitted an application before the deadline for one of Wageningen University & Research’s master’s programs.
. Please see: How can I apply for the master’s programme?
- You are unconditionally admitted to this MSc Programme.
- You have a first-class honor’s degree, a GPA of 80% or better on your bachelor’s degree, and you are a demonstrated top 5% student.
Only if you meet all of the above mentioned requirements you can be eligible for an invitation to the Africa Scholarship Programme selection procedure.
Benefits of the scholarship
- Travel to and from The Netherlands
- living allowance during the full 24-month length of the program
- coverage of tuition fees for the whole program (24 months)
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee)