Continue your education in Australia. Excellent news!Swinburne University of Technology is now open for business. This post will go into detail regarding this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
Swinburne University of Technology 2024-2025 is a fully financed overseas student scholarship. This grant is available for undergraduate and graduate study. Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship will cover $2500 of your annual course fees.
Swinburne has an international reputation for conducting high-quality research that combines science and technology with business and society. Our position on top international academic ranking lists illustrates our dedication to high-quality teaching, research, and graduate results.
Swinburne is ranked in the Top 200 for Engineering and Technology by the World University Rankings 2020 by Subject and Top 250 for Physical Science and Top 300 for Computer Science. Swinburne was ranked one of the world’s top 400 universites by the prestigious 2018 Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU).
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Swinburne University of Technology
- Study in: Australia
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: Check deadlines here (open now)
- Arts and Humanities
- Built Environment and Architecture
- Film and Television
- Games and Animation
- Information Technology
- Media and Communication
For more information Here
Swinburne University of Technology provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Swinburne International Excellence Pathway Scholarship will provide a fixed scholarship amount of $2500 per year off your degree expenses for up to two years.
- Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship will cover 10% – 75% of your course tuition for up to four years.
- Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship will cover 10% – 75% of your course fees for up to two years.
Also check Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program and win a competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Eligibility Criteria for Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship
To qualify for Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except Australia or New Zealand.
- Unless you are just enrolled in our ELICOS program, you must not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
- Have achieved an academic result of at least 60% GPA Australian standard equivalent.
How to Apply for Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- It’s a must to read application guidelines from Here.
- Create an account from Here.
- Start your application.
- If your application to Swinburne is accepted, you will be notified by email. You will also find out if you have received a scholarship in the same email.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
To know more about Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship, please visit official website: