Begin your academic adventure in Sweden. Excellent news! The Dalarna University Scholarship is currently available. This post will go into detail regarding this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
The Dalarna University award 2024-2025 is a master’s degree award available to overseas students. This scholarship will pay between 10% and 50% of your entire tuition. The cash you are given is removed automatically in predetermined amounts each semester for the length of your program.
Dalarna University is a Swedish institute of higher education whose board of directors ensures that it is run in accordance with the law.
DU has a number of foreign study programs and welcomes students from all around the world. The university’s goal is to give you with an education that will prepare you for a successful job while also broadening your horizons in terms of personal development, global perspectives, and specialized skills.
Dalarna University is also collaborating, and the university aims to provide its students with the means to make a difference in the world. Dalarna University awards partial scholarships to a number of its new international, fee-paying Master’s students who have demonstrated excellence in their academic endeavours.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dalarna University
- Study in: Sweden
- Deadline: January 01 – March 15, 2024 (Autumn Intake) / September 01 – September 30, 2023 (January/ Spring intake)
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy Efficient Built Environment
- Solar Energy Engineering
- Global Sexual Reproductive Health
Dalarna University Scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- The scholarships are applied immediately to your tuition bills and will cover between 10% and 50% of your total tuition fees. The cash you are given is removed automatically in predetermined amounts each semester for the length of your program.
Note: The partial scholarships are exclusively available to fee-paying students, and the cost of one semester of full-time studies (30 credits) at Dalarna University ranges from 43.500 to 70.000 SEK.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalarna University Scholarship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Dalarna University Scholarship:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor’s degree) from an internationally recognized university.
- English proficiency is often demonstrated through an international test such as the TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score (90 on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is necessary.
How to Apply for Dalarna University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win this scholarship:
(1) To apply for the scholarship, fill out the application form and upload the following documents;
- A CV (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A letter of recommendation from a previous employer or teacher (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A video in which you explain why you should be awarded a scholarship: You must explain why you should be awarded a Dalarna University scholarship in a video (no more than 60 seconds long). You must upload this video to a website or cloud storage service so that the scholarship committee can access it: include the link to the video in your scholarship application as indicated. The video must be viewable by the scholarship committee using only the link supplied. Do not submit the video to Dalarna University directly.
(2) Before proceeding with this application, you MUST submit your admissions application.
To know more about Dalarna University Scholarship, please visit the official website: