Rutgers University is pleased to offer the International Chancellor’s Scholarship to International Students with outstanding academic records who aspire to pursue a degree at the University. This prize is open to both first-year and transfer students.
The International Chancellor’s Scholarship for Camden County College, part of our Premier Partnership with Camden County College, makes a Rutgers degree available to non-sponsored international students with an F-1 visa.
- Institution: Rutgers University
- Country: USA
- Scholarship Worth: $15,000
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: International Students
All non-sponsored overseas students who complete admission requirements and enroll full-time in the College of Arts and Sciences or the School of Business will be eligible for a scholarship of up to $15,000 from Rutgers University-Camden. All scholarships are based on meeting the admission requirements of Rutgers-Camden.
Criteria for Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Rutgers International Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students:
Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be international F-1 students who are not supported by a government agency and are self-supporting.
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in full-time program
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
- Applicants who have earned an associate of science (A.S.), associate of arts (A.A.), or associate of fine arts (A.F.A.) degree from Camden County College and meet Rutgers-Camden entrance standards.
Procedures for Filing Applications
How to Apply: There is no separate scholarship application. Applicants who match the criteria are immediately considered and admitted to Rutgers-Camden when they apply.