Applications for the Obama Foundation Leaders Africa Program 2024 are now being accepted from interested parties that meet the requirements and would like to apply. Thirty-five emerging leaders from throughout Africa will be in residence for the six-month non-residential virtual leadership course. Obama Foundation’s 2024 Leaders.
The Leaders Africa initiative seeks out leaders in the governmental, private, and civil society sectors who possess a strong focus on certain issues and are able to furnish proof of their influence. If you’re interested in the chance, submit an application.
SUMMARY OF THE APPLICATION
- Program Sponsors: Obama Foundation
- Program Type: Leadership Program
- Program Location: Virtual
- Program Duration: 6 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Not specified
- Eligible Nationality: Africans
- Application Deadline: February 9, 2024
RULES TO GET AID / ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- In order to be eligible for the Obama Foundation Leaders Africa Program, candidates need to fulfill the following prerequisites:
- All countries and territories in the continent of Africa should be residents for applicants.
- Additionally, it must to demonstrate that they have worked in their field for at least three years.
- It is anticipated that the candidates will be between the ages of 24 and 45 on August 26, 2046, in the year 2044.
- Be a professional speaker and writer in the English language.
- It is compulsory for candidates to fully undertake the six-month mandate.
On the other hand, before the deadline, candidates for the Obama Foundation Leaders Africa Program 2024 must also complete and submit an online application.
The Obama Foundation’s 2024 Leaders Foundation will carefully review each submission and do additional investigation to verify the information submitted. For the finalists, they might also conduct virtual interviews. The deadlines for selection decisions are now July and August of 2024.