Entries for the University of Genova Scholarship are now being accepted. Payment of the application fee is not required. It also doesn’t require the IELTS. I’m referring to the Italy-based University of Genova Scholarship for the 2024–2025 school year. Situated in the stunning city of Genoa, the University of Genoa, or UniGe, is one of the biggest and most esteemed academic institutions in all of Italy.
You will be awarded a scholarship with an annual value of 6,6566 euros. International students wishing to pursue a master’s degree program are eligible for this award. A maximum of TWO courses offered in English are available for application. ONLY for overseas-residing NON-EU students. The necessary paperwork is quite simple. However, a CV is required as a supplementary document. Thus, you must create a CV format for Europass. Below are further specifics on the application process.
Concerning the 2024 University of Genova Scholarship in Italy Without the Need for an IELTS Score
- Country: Italy
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
- Academic Year: 2024-25
- Deadline: 29th March 2024
You can apply for a maximum of TWO programs. Check the courses, the master’s degree section marked with “EN” (in English),
- Architecture and design
- Educational sciences
- Humanities and Philosophy
- Languages and literature
- Mathematics, physics, and natural sciences
What documents need to be prepared?
- Valid identification document (passport or identity card).
- Europass CV
- Bachelor’s degree: official university certificate, temporary certificate, or letter indicating the anticipated graduation date.
- Transcript of records.
- English proficiency certificate or certificate attesting that English has been the Bachelor’s medium of teaching.
Application Procedure for the University of Genova Scholarship
This is the Pre-assessment procedure for students applying for a visa. The steps are given below.
- Register to create UniGe credentials (username and password).
- After creating your credentials, submit your application on the UniGeA pply portal.
- It is required for students who are not from Europe to complete the pre-assessment step.
- Remember to save each page of the application.
What the Pre-assessment revealed
They will review both your documents and your profile during the pre-assessment stage. There will be an email alert sent to you. Your application will appear in one of the following states:
- Accepted: You are qualified to participate in the course after passing the pre-selection. The acceptance letter that the Embassy/Consulate no longer requests is replaced by this receipt.
- Conditionally Accepted: You don’t meet all of the prerequisite coursework criteria for admission.
- Rejected: You do not V have the course entry requirements.
University Italy Website
If your application has been accepted, or conditionally accepted, you can proceed to the pre-registration phase on the Universitaly website. Universitaly is used to submit the visa application procedure.
The application will be verified by the University and forwarded to the Embassy or Consulate. You are limited to one application per study course.