The CERN Short Term Internship 2023 in Switzerland is an excellent opportunity for foreign students who are committed to and passionate about their future professions and occupations. Undergraduates in technical and administrative subjects are encouraged to apply for this paid internship program in Europe. Internships at CERN in Switzerland.
The CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research) undergraduate internship program provides assistance and full guidance to individuals developing technical and administrative skills, qualities, and competence. International students can profit from this paid internship program in Switzerland by studying about the basic parts of matter, such as the atoms that collide.
Internships in Switzerland for international students might run anywhere from one month to six months. It will be displayed as a distinct and exceptional component in students’ resumes, which will serve as a guide for their future job advancement.
This short-term international internship program offers students with the incentive to comprehend and obtain practical knowledge about the basic principles of nature within a respectable framework, allowing brilliant minds to flourish in their field. Internships at CERN in Switzerland.
Apply also: KADIR HAS University Scholarships In Turkey 2023
- CERN Internship 2023 in Geneva, Switzerland
- CERN, Switzerland
- Funded by CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, physicists, and engineers.
- Paid Internship
- 1,516 Swiss Franc/month
Deadline: There is no set date for submitting an application. You can register yourself at any moment throughout the year.
Are you ready to apply for the European Junior CERN Internship in 2023? Enjoy a 1 to 6 month paid international internship. Through the CERN Internship Programme, international students have access to opportunities all over the world that will help them enhance their research careers.
Expenses Covered by the CERN Internship:
- It is a global internship program that caters to a variety of disciplines in science and technology.
- This reward will cover all candidates’ medical expenses, accidents, and any handicap that may occur while on the job. they are in the Geneva area (France and Switzerland).
- A monthly stipend of 1,516 Swiss Francs will be paid to the applicants.
- At the conclusion of the internship program, applicants will be handed the CERN Traineeship Contract.
To be eligible for a position in the short-term CERN internship program, you must complete the following requirements:
- The applicant must be registered full-time in an undergraduate course.
- At the time of application submission, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants should be familiar with computing, mathematics, applied physics, electronics, electricity, civil or mechanical engineering, materials science, instrumentation, safety and environmental protection, radiation protection, ultra-high vacuum, surveying, and scientific communication. Administrative jobs include accounting, logistics, legal services, human resources, librarianship, advanced secretarial work, and translation.
- As part of the internship training, the applicant is employed to serve at CERN.
- The student’s command of English and/or French languages is essential.
In order to apply for the CERN Junior Internship program, you must provide the following documents:
- Excellent Cv /Resume (in English or French).
- A letter of recommendation from your present institute is required.
- Proof of enrolment in a course leading to a graduation
How to Apply
Please ensure that you have gathered all of the above-mentioned documentation for the Internships at CERN in Switzerland.(Students must click on the Apply Online button to fill out the application form by selecting “I am interested”).
- Candidates must submit their applications online.
- Candidates can register at any time during the year according to their accessibility.
- All normal private details, such as name, residence, and birth date, should be provided by the applicant.
- Applicants must complete all required parts to establish that they have finished an undergraduate degree.
- It is fundamental to have a well-written CV.
- If the applicants have any noteworthy accomplishments, they should list these in their CVs since it will help them stand out in the selection process.
- A resume should include a detailed analysis of your qualifications, including your academic record, abilities, necessary competencies, and personal description.
- Applications will be scrutinised by CERN specialists.
- Qualified applicants will be contacted by a project coordinator.
- It has a restricted number of spots available, which are given to the top-ranked intelligent individuals.
- Because it cannot be modified after submission, fill out your online application thoroughly and upload it.