Good tidings to job seekers. How does Decreto Flussi 2023 work? The Decreto Flussi 2023 is an annual program established by the Italian government that specifies the number of work permits that will be issued to non-European applicants seeking employment in Italy. It controls the influx of migrant labor into the country. Thus, a total of 82,705 work permits, also including both seasonal and nonseason employees, will be issued. “Decree” refers to the movement of Foreign laborer’s.
You may enter Italy for employment, self-employment, seasonal or year-round work. Applicants who are granted a Visa under the Decreto Flussi program may remain in Italy for two years, and their visa may be renewed if they continue to work in Italy. All Field categories are available and below are additional details on the Italy Decreto Flussi 2023. Italian Work Permits for Decreto Flussi .
Italian Work Permits for Decreto Flussi Summary
- Job Country: Italy
- Program Name: Decreto Flussi
- No Work Permits: 82,705
- Who can Apply: Non-Europeans
- Deadline: December 31, 2023
The President of the Council of Ministers signs the Decreto Flussi into law.
The 2023 Regulations of Decreto Flussi
The official quota for each type of visa issued by the Italian government is broken down in great detail.
- Visas for lower-level jobs: 38,705
- 500 work permits for those who want to be self-employed
- 44,000 seasonal work visas
- There are 30,105 records for regular jobs, temporary jobs, and self-employment.
- 44,000 listings for seasonal jobs in the agriculture, tourism, and hospitality industries targeted at citizens of specific countries.
- 7,000 applications for work permits in the subordinate and independent categories.
- One thousand for those who have graduated from an overseas training or education program recognized by the Ministry of Labor and Education
- 500 for independent professionals including business owners, freelancers, startup founders, professionals, A-list actors and filmmakers, and Italian company auditors.
- 100 for Venezuelan citizens with Italian ancestry up to the third-degree direct ancestry through at least one parent.
Eligible Countries | Italian Work Permits for Decreto Flussi
The majority of accessible quotas are restricted to nationals of the following nations:
Albania, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, India, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kosovo, Mali, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Republic of North Macedonia, Senegal, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, and Tunisia.
If your country is not listed, please contact the Italian Embassy in your country via email or telephone for more information on the “Decreto Flussi.”
Criteria for Decreto Flussi Eligibility
Here is a General Eligibility Requirement:
You must not be a citizen of the EU.
- You must have an offer of employment in Italy.
- You must have a valid passport.
- You must have no criminal history.
- You need to be fluent in Italian.
- You must have adequate resources to sustain yourself in Italy.
How long you can stay?
Applicants may remain in Italy for up to two years, and their visa may be renewed if they maintain employment there. The specific eligibility requirements for each type of visa can be discovered on the Italian Ministry of the Interior’s website.
How to Apply | Italian Work Permits for Decreto Flussi
To be eligible for the Decreto Flussi, you must first find employment in Italy. You can register for a visa at the Italian embassy or consulate in your home country once you have a job offer.
Apply also: KADIR HAS University Scholarships In Turkey 2023
How to Find Employment in Italy.
Therefore, an employment offer from an Italian employer is required. Then, the Italian employer will submit a Work permit application on your behalf.
There are numerous websites where you can apply for jobs in Italy, including:
EURES Job Portal (Website to Find Jobs in Europe)
Employment Visa Sponsoring Businesses in Italy
Some Italian businesses that sponsor work permits are listed below.
- Attilio Cocchi
- Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- General Electric
- Infineon Technologies
- Intesa Sanpaolo
- McKinsey & Company
- Philip Morris International
- Telecom Italia
These Italian businesses provide a wide range of employment possibilities.