The exceptional IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France 2024–2025 offers exceptional candidates the chance to pursue a free international education. International students have the opportunity to enroll in Université Paris-Saclay, one of France’s top universities, through the IDEX scholarship. The goal of this master’s program in France is to identify bright individuals who want to pursue doctoral-level research and projects. The goal of this international scholarship program is to give deserving foreign students simple access to the greatest educational system while also relieving their financial load.
Without a question, one of the best universities in the world is Paris-Saclay University. It offers top-notch facilities, prestigious partner institutions, and multiple affiliated universities to help its students reach the pinnacle of higher qualification. AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), and Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ) are the institutions affiliated with the Paris-Saclay University. Under this one-to-twelve-year scholarship scheme, students from all of these affiliated universities can get substantial rewards.
According to the World Ranking of Universities, French public university Paris Saclay is rated 13th. It is the ninth-ranked institution in the world for physics and the top university in mathematics worldwide. When it comes to the accomplishments of its students and laureates, the institution has a long list of awards and distinctions. It is an honors to be accepted into this top-tier French university, and scholarships in Europe enhance this honor and add prominence to the beneficiaries.
All master’s degree programs that Saclay University provides to international students are eligible for the IDEX scholarships in France 2024. In addition to receiving a free education in France, beneficiaries of the IDEX France scholarship join an alumni network that supports their professional and personal development. The comprehensive instructions needed for students to take advantage of this chance in Europe are provided in the following article. The article also details every potential financial advantage of the master’s scholarship for students from abroad.
IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France 2023-24:
- Host Country: France
- Host University: Université Paris-Saclay
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
- Duration of IDEX Master’s Scholarship Program: Master’s program: 1 to 2 years
- Areas of Study: All except vocational training.
- Check THE VRIJE UNIVERSITEIT AMSTERDAM FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM 2024 | NOW OPEN|.
Benefits of the Paris-Saclay University Scholarship in France:
- The students are paid 10,000€ per year under this scholarship grant.
- The winners will get a travel stipend of up to 10,00€, which will cover the cost of their visas.
- The travel allowance amount varies according to the candidate’s country of origin.
- The candidates will receive all travel subsidies and scholarships when they arrive in France.
Eligibility Criteria for IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France:
- The pupils must be foreign nationals admitted to Paris-Sacaly University and its affiliated colleges, which are listed in paragraph no. 2.
- The candidate must be a master’s student.
- At the time of admission, the student must be under 30 years old and must be a recent arrival in France.
- International students must be living in France for less than a year in order to be eligible for an internship or training program. Additionally, the students cannot already be registered for a course that leads to certification.
- Candidates who have 3-year study gap can not apply.
- Applicants who have previously attended French universities are not eligible to apply. On the other hand, international students who have been enrolled in French-language universities overseas are eligible to apply.
- The candidates who are already receiving any other scholarship or grant are ineligible.
How to Apply for IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France?
- For the Master’s program, the candidates must be admitted to Paris-Saclay University.
- The candidates do not have to apply separately for the scholarship.
- The admission jury will refer the candidates for scholarships.
- Following their selection for the scholarship, the candidates will get an email requesting their consent. The offer must be accepted by the candidate within seven days. If the candidate does not respond to the email, it will be interpreted as a rejection of the scholarship.
- The selected students will be contacted through an email and an online form will be sent to them.
- The students have to provide two mandatory referees.
- The referees will receive the reference form directly, and they will need to turn it in by the deadline.
- The application will be considered incomplete and will not be considered further without reference forms.
- The candidates will not be notified that their application is incomplete, and it will be up to them to follow up with the reference letter submission confirmation on their own.
All interested candidates can apply no later than May 03, 2024.