University of Roehampton offers various scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students, including academic excellence, international, sporting, and esports, with value ranging from £500 to £4,000 per year.
Applications are invited for the University Of Roehampton Scholarships 2024. The deadline for the University of Roehampton Scholarships is January 17, 2024. Students from all countries, as well as those from the UK, can apply for fully funded UK university scholarships to pursue PhD degrees. There will be no application fee assessed to students. There are options for every major and specialty.
University Of Roehampton Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: University of Roehampton
- Course Level: PhD Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is eligible? International Students
- Deadline Date: January 17, 2024
The University of Roehampton Scholarships in the UK 2024 will have a fully funded graduate studentship and care stipend of £17,285 for maintenance and fees covered.
- Music psychology and music education
- Education and neurodevelopmental/sensory disorders and disabilities
- Mental Health and Wellbeing in Education
- Early Childhood Education/Intervention
- Digital literacy and digital skills
- Social Justice in Education
- Science Education
- Deaf Education
- Bilingual Education
You must ensure that all three qualifying conditions set out by the ESRC are met to apply for the University of Roehampton Scholarships in the UK in 2024. They are:
- Academic: you must have received at least a 2.1 in your bachelor’s degree for 1+3 awards (Masters and PhD); you must have a valid, and ESRC-recognized, Master’s degree for +3 (PhD-only) awards.
- Residency: students from the UK, EU, and abroad are qualifying for a full award (fees plus an annual stipend). Please feel free to contact Sensing@Roehampton.ac.uk if you are unaware of your eligibility.
- For a summary of who is eligible for an award, we recommend that students visit the SeNSS website. https://senss-dtp.ac.uk/apply/dtp.ac.uk
- Moreover, you are required to hold a master’s degree in a specific subject field to access the Ph.D. program or, in some cases, to be able to offer proof of comparable knowledge and learning gained in a professional setting.
- Personal Statement:
- Plan of Study or Research Proposal:
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- English language requirements as mentioned on the official website of the University of Roehampton.
Apply also: Kyoto University Scholarships in Japan 2024
The deadline for the University of Roehampton Scholarships is January 17, 2024.
How To Apply?
The official website is the best place to go if you want to learn more about Joint University of Roehampton Scholarships. There are a ton of other things, such as campus life, student amenities, and the policies and procedures surrounding admissions. Find out more about the faculty, researchers, and community service programs at the university. Student handbooks and academic calendars are also accessible to website users. Whether you’re a prospective or current student, or just curious, Click this link to view the website.