Introduction of Scholarships at Seattle University
Study at the undergraduate level is eligible for this grant. Over a four-year academic period, scholarships of up to $48,000 are awarded. SEATTLE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS.
Seattle Institution is a Jesuit Catholic institution and law school that was established in 1891 and is situated on 50 acres in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle. Over 7,200 students are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs at eight schools and colleges.
Seattle University enrolls more than 850 international students from more than 60 nations. Alumni are dispersed over nearly 100 countries and are renowned for their academic excellence worldwide.
International students get the chance to study at one of the liveliest American cities thanks to the University. You will be surrounded by a community of dedicated educators and learners who will provide you with the individualized care and demanding curriculum you need.
General Information of Seattle University Scholarships
- Country: USA
- Name of the scholarship: Seattle University Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Academic Level: Bachelor degree
- Deadline: Check it from here
- In the US, applicants seeking undergraduate admissions must have a minimum grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Provide proper, certified English translations of all transcripts from all schools attended.
- Applicants who do not speak English as their first language must demonstrate their fluency in it.
- Seattle University does not need international freshman applicants to take the ACT or SAT. Still, these ratings help an application.
Benefits of the SEATTLE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
Students who maintain exceptional academic progress—that is, continuous full-time attendance with the required GPA—will receive $12,000 = $48,000 over the course of four academic years thanks to merit scholarships, which are renewable for up to four years.