The Karlstad University Global Scholarship 2024 in Sweden is presented to you by Excellence Hub. The University’s Bachelor’s and Master’s level Scholarships are open to applicants from all over the world.
Top academic students from nations outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) who must pay tuition for their studies are the target audience for the Karlstad University Global Scholarship program. 34% of applicants are accepted at Karlstad University.
Over 500 scholarships are administered by the Swedish Institute, a government organization, each year for scholars and researchers travelling to Sweden to pursue their goals at a Swedish university.
About Karlstad University Global Scholarship 2024 in Sweden
- Country: Sweden
- University: Karlstad University
- Financial Status: Fully or Partial Funded
- Program Offered: Bachelor or Masters Program
- Eligible Nationalities: Students from different countries
- No. of students: Almost 16,000 annually
- Deadline: 01 February 2024
- Scholarships cover 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% of the tuition fees. Each scholarship holder’s notification of scholarship includes information on the scholarship’s worth. The amount of the scholarship is taken out of the tuition for the course for which you were given the scholarship.
- Please be aware that living expenses are not covered by the Karlstad University Global Scholarships. The first time you apply for a residence permit, you must demonstrate that you have the financial means to support your stay in Sweden and obtain a residence permit for academic purposes. Contact the Swedish Migration Board for more details.
The students can get admission to many programs offered at Karlstad University, these are:
- Music (for Bachelor’s Degree)
- Computer Sciences (for Master’s Degree)
- Study of Bionomics
- Master in English (Linguistic and Literary Specialization).
- Study of Geomedia
- Information Systems
- Specialization in Marketing
- Service Management
The Karlstad University Scholarship gives awards that partially or entirely cover college costs.Only if the application fee is paid or if you are exempt from paying the application fee will your scholarship application be taken into consideration. The following 41 nations are not eligible for this scholarship program:
Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Belarus; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Ukraine; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe. Students from these countries instead have the possibility to apply for The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships. Application for Karlstad University Global Scholarship will be accepted from 1 December 2023 to 1 February 2024. You apply at Karlstad University’s website.
You are not eligible for the Scholarship if any of the following is true
- When the scholarship period is set to start, you have been a resident of Sweden for at least two years.
- You have a Swedish permanent residence permit or a work permit.
- You are a recipient of a scholarship from the Swedish Institute or a Swedish institution or college.
- You already hold a master’s degree from a Swedish university/university college.
After the program selection procedure, the scholarship selection process is started. Students with outstanding academic records and a strong commitment to attending Karlstad University will be given preference.
The scholarship is exclusively given to students enrolled in fall semester programs. A scholarship offer is only good for the year and program specified in the announcement of the award. The scholarship offer is not valid if the student is given a postponement until the next academic year. A scholarship recipient who switches programs runs the risk of losing the scholarship because they are program-specific awards.
English language proficiency
- IELTS For Bachelor’s And Master’s: 5.5 bands and 6.5 bands.
- TOEFL IBT For Bachelor’s And Master’s: 530 and 575
- TOEFL CBT For Bachelor’s And Master’s: 173 and 213
Apply for: 2023 Sussex MBA Scholarships
- A Curriculum Vitae (which describes the student’s educational background and work experience)
- A Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- All the academic certificates/transcripts.
- Any of these IELTS, TOEFL iBt, TOEFL PBT, and Cambridge English Certificates
- A Passport.
How to Apply for the Karlstad University Global Scholarship 2024?
Application for the Scholarship must be made online by the deadline with all necessary supporting documentation.
- Step 1: Sign Up for Courses Students must first enroll in the courses they intend to take. After completing it, they can proceed to the following action.
- Step 2: Apply for Courses: Students should apply for the specific courses the institution offers after registering for them. After fulfilling the registration conditions, they can only do this.
- Step 3: Complete the Application Form Students should carefully complete the application form, making sure to adhere to all the guidelines. They must remember that applying for scholarships is done online.
- You must apply for studies at Karlstad University before applying for scholarship. You can apply for the admission here. You can find more details on the official site here as well.