For international students who wish to complete their bachelor’s or master’s degree in the Netherlands but are not citizens of the European Economic Area (EEA), the Netherlands Government Scholarship is a fantastic scholarship option. This Europe scholarship is supported by a number of Dutch research universities, universities of applied sciences, and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science. After completing the Research Master’s program, students will be prepared to pursue a Ph.D. in their field of study and land advisory positions in the public and commercial sectors.
Brilliant people can study and live in one of the most fascinating countries in Europe while obtaining an unrivalled education thanks to these Netherlands Scholarships for International Students. Along with access to some of the most prominent Dutch universities in the Netherlands, students will benefit from cutting-edge training and research facilities, excellent academic programs, and numerous opportunities for international networking. Students will have the opportunity to work on research topics they want to conduct that are relevant to their field of study.
The Netherlands Government has partnered with 32 Dutch Universities that offer a variety of degree programs in this scholarship related to English language, International Relations, Psychology, Anthropology, Urban Studies, Philosophy, Linguistics, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, Arts Media and Society, Law, Social Sciences, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Governance, Health wellbeing and Society, Supply Chain, Accountancy, Economics, Business Analytics and Operations Research, Business Taxation, Quantitative Finance, Child psychology, Econometrics, Entrepreneurship, Communication and Cognition, Ethics of Business and Organization, Engineering and Innovation.
While living in Europe, students will have the opportunity to visit famous sites, something that many people can only dream of because of budgetary limitations. With the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2024 in your possession, you have an incredible opportunity to further your education and pick up new skills. These will benefit students’ professional lives as well as their general personality development. Any student should take advantage of this quick opportunity if they wish to succeed in their chosen field.
Netherlands Government Scholarship 2024 | NL Scholarship in Holland:
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host University: 32 different Dutch Universities
- Scholarship Location: Different universities in the Netherlands
- Funded By: Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Scholarship Program Level: Bachelors and Masters
Benefits of the Netherlands Government Scholarship in Europe 2024:
- A €5,000 scholarship will be awarded during the first year of study.
- Students can select the university they want to study in
- Applicants can choose the area of study according to their interest
- Students will get a chance to study at a prestigious Dutch University
Fields of Study under Holland Scholarship in Europe:
- Agriculture And Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programmes
- Health Care, Social Services, And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Teacher Training
Eligibility Criteria for Netherlands Government Scholarship 2024:
Applicants applying must:
- Not be from the EEA (European Economic Area)
- Apply and receive an admission offer from the respective Dutch University
- Fulfill all the requirements of the university you are applying in
- Not hold a degree from a Dutch university of education already
- Apply for a full-time bachelors or Master’s degree
How to apply for the Netherlands Scholarship for International Students:
- In various disciplines, all 32 partner Dutch institutions offer bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
- All departments have their online application forms
- Prior to opening the appropriate university website, participants must select the university.
- Then they can apply online through the given link
- A list of all 32 partner universities is given here https://www.studyinnl.org/finances/nl-scholarship
Documents Required for the 2024 Netherlands Scholarships:
- A letter of inspiration outlining your reasons for applying for the scholarship
- Official copy of the latest transcript
- A financial statement demonstrating your merit for the scholarship
- Budget plan of how they will manage all finances
- Updated CV
- Reference letter
- Contact information (phone number/email address) for the reference given
- English language certificate
- Any additional material listed on the official university website that you have selected to apply to
NL Scholarship Program Deadline:
The application period is now open for the academic year 2024–2025. Please visit the website of the school you are interested in applying to for information on the deadline.