Lingnan University provides a variety of scholarships to help students achieve their academic and personal development goals.
The Lingnan University Scholarships 2023 are now open for applications. The deadline for applying for Lingnan University Scholarships in Hong Kong is July 28th, 2023. This is a government-funded effort that will begin in the academic year 2023-2024. Lingnan University provides complete scholarships to all qualified applicants (covering tuition, housing, and a share of academic and living expenses). Each scholarship is awarded annually and, subject to ongoing academic success, is renewable for the duration of the course of study.
It is a public liberal arts institution in Hong Kong that was previously known as Lingnan institution. It has been a member of the Global Liberal Arts Alliance since 2012 and seeks to give students with an education in the liberal arts tradition. Forbes named this university one of the “Top 10 Asian Liberal Arts Colleges” in 2015. The university was ranked second in the world for “Quality Education” in the Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings 2020.
Table of contents
- Lingnan University Scholarships 2023 Details
- Scholarship Support
- Application Requirements
- Required Documents
- Application Last Date
- How To Apply?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Offered Degree: Undergraduate Programs
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): UGC-funded (Government-funded)
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: Lingnan University
- Host Country: Hong Kong
- Application Last Date: 28th July 2023
- Full Scholarship
- partial academic and living expenses
- Half Scholarship
- Full-tuition Scholarship
- Half-tuition Scholarship
- Students from abroad must apply.
- To apply, undergraduate applicants must have a higher degree certificate.
- Candidates must be able to commit to a full-time program.
- Candidates must offer evidence of their English proficiency.
- Applicants with a history of community involvement and a strong academic record are encouraged to apply.
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Medical Report
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date
The last date to apply for the Lingnan University Scholarships in Hong Kong is 28th July 2023.
How To Apply?
To apply and find out more information about the Lingnan University Scholarships, it is important to visit the official website of the scholarship.
Frequently Asked Questions
The deadline for applying for Lingnan University Scholarships in Hong Kong is July 28th, 2023.
To apply for a scholarship at Lingnan University, you must normally submit an application form as well as supporting documents such as academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and any other requirements stated by the scholarship giver.
The eligibility requirements for this scholarship may differ based on the scholarship. Academic performance, extracurricular activity, community service, leadership potential, and financial need are all common eligibility reasons.