Leeds University Scholarship 2024. All nationals, with the exception of UK citizens, are eligible for the University of Leeds’ International Excellence Masters Scholarship. It is provided for a master’s degree in the university’s program in Selected disciplines. Your application must be submitted by May 17, 2024. This scholarship is offered by the University of Leeds.
The University of Leed’s School of Philosophy, Religion, and History of Science offers International Masters Excellence Scholarships to support international students in realizing their academic potential and promoting the social and cultural diversity of their campus community.
Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, the institution of Leeds is a traditional institution. Once known as the Yorkshire College of Science, it was renamed to simply Yorkshire College. Later on, it absorbed the Leeds School of Medicine and joined Owens College, which subsequently became the University of Manchester, and University College Liverpool, which eventually became the University of Liverpool, as part of the federal Victoria University. King Edward VII gave the University of Leeds a royal charter in 1904; the charter had been established in 1903.
Name of the scholarship: University of Leeds Scholarship
Eligible Countries: All countries
Academic level: Masters degree
Deadline: 17 May 2024
The eligibility criteria for the International Excellence Masters Scholarship at University of Leeds in UK are stated below:
1. The candidate should be classified as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
2. The applicant must have applied for admission to a master’s program listed in eligible courses for 2024–2025.
3. The applicant cannot receive funds from any other sources that, when added to this scholarship, would cover more than 100% of the cost of tuition.
4. The candidate should have a strong academic background and be expected to graduate with a 2:1 (hons) or higher in a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent.
5. The candidate should also have excellent professional and interpersonal skills, as seen in their work experience and/or extracurricular activities. Finally, the candidate should show that they have the potential to contribute to the diverse student body and our Masters programs.
Advantages of the scholarship
The International Excellence Masters Scholarship at University of Leeds in UK will provide a 50% tuition fee reduction.