The International Priority Scholarships provide international students with financial assistance and educational opportunity to pursue their academic objectives.
For the International Priority Scholarships 2024, applications are being accepted. The International Priority Scholarships have a June 2024 deadline for applications. The Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta has offered undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral scholarships to students with a range of benefits. The fully paid abroad scholarship in Indonesia is an unbeatable chance to gain knowledge of world affairs. UMS hopes to establish itself as a centre for academic exchanges with stakeholders in business, higher education, and industry.
It also intends to provide support for both incoming and exiting student mobility exchanges. The organization gathers information to improve UMS’s reputation abroad and informs the public about its successes and most recent developments. Here, students are welcome to engage in comprehensive and integrated academic and research activities. UMS works to strengthen trustworthy ties between nations so that they can work together to advance Islamic science and education more broadly.
About Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta
Surakarta, also referred to as Solo in Indonesia, is a city in Central Java and the location of Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (UMS). The institution offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees in many different disciplines, including the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, engineering, health sciences, and Islamic studies. It aims to produce capable, academically successful graduates with a strong sense of morality.
International Priority Scholarships Summary
- Indonesia is the host nation.
- Host institution is Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
- Undergrad level of the program.
- College level. Graduate or doctoral level.
- The IPS scholarships for international students last for the duration of each semester, including the two semesters of the BIPA program.
- The cost of tuition will be paid.
- Up to six semesters for Ph.D. students.
- Up to 4 semesters for the master’s program.
- Up to 8 semesters for an undergraduate program.
- A living stipend of IDR 1,750,000 is provided each month.
- There is a book allowance of IDR 50,000.
- The provision of health insurance.
- The cost of the visa is reimbursed.
- A ticket for a return flight is offered.
- BIPA is a two-semester program for international students that is taught in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Muslim nations.
- You must to have earned great marks for your past degree completion.
- You must have the expertise required for the position for which you are applying.
- It is recommended to gain exposure in a particular area.
- When you apply for a scholarship, your passport must be valid for at least 18 months.
- Complete the application form.
- Transcripts and degrees, if required.
Deadline of International Priority Scholarships
The application deadline for the International Priority Scholarships is June 2024.
How To Apply
Students must submit their applications via Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta’s official website.
- select “Register Now.”
- Examine the fields thoroughly.
- Correctly complete all needed fields.
- Upload all necessary supporting documentation.
- Make sure you carefully submit the application form.