The Hong Kong SAR Government is providing a series of scholarships to students who want to enroll in undergraduate or graduate programs at Hong Kong universities under the Hong Kong Government Scholarships 2023 program.
For the Hong Kong Government Scholarships 2023, applications are being accepted. The Hong Kong Scholarship application deadline is December 1st, 2023. For Ph.D.-level programs, Hong Kong Scholarships are offered. The goal of this fellowship in Hong Kong is to assist students in obtaining a research doctorate from the HK government.
The Hong Kong Ph.D. 2023 Fellowship is open to all international students from around the world. This Hong Kong Scholarship is open to all academic programs. Students who are interested in the program must exhibit outstanding academic success, communication skills, research prowess, interpersonal skills, and leadership traits.
Each Hong Kong Ph.D. Awardee shall serve as a member of the Hong Kong Ph.D.
fellowship scheme 2023 will get a conference, a monthly salary, and a travel reimbursement each year for study-related travel.
We recently released the Best Scholarships For International Students. IELTS and TOEFL scores are not necessary. Many countries throughout the world accept students who don’t have IELTS or TOEFL results. Another publication we have produced is called Universities Without IELTS Requirements. The Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS) seeks to entice the best and brightest students to Hong Kong universities to pursue their PhD studies.
Hong Kong Government Scholarships Summary
- Host Country: Hong Kong
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Degree Level: Ph.D. (Doctorate)
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2023
List of Universities
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- The University of Hong Kong
- Lingnan University
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Applications are accepted from people of all countries.
- Participants must have exceptional leadership traits, communication skills, research prowess, and academic excellence.
- For a fellowship for a doctoral degree, students must hold a master’s degree.
- Depending on their fields of study, one of the following two selection panels comprised of experts from the pertinent board departments of engineering, technology, science, medical, social science, and business studies will evaluate the applicants who have been shortlisted.
- Research ability and potential.
- Leadership abilities.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- The Hong Kong Scholarship for International Students 2023 offers an annual stipend of HK$322,800 (about US$41,400).
- The 2023 academic year will see the award of 300 doctoral fellowships.
- Each candidate will get HK$13,500 (approximately US$1,730) per year for a maximum of three years in travel reimbursement for conferences and research-related travel.
- Recipients who need more than three years to complete their PhDs may receive additional assistance from some universities. For more details, kindly get in touch with the relevant university.
The last date to apply for the Hong Kong Scholarship is 1st December 2023.
How To Apply?
- Scholarships in Hong Kong. An online application form is available for the Hong Kong Government Scholarships 2023.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the Hong Kong Government Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.