Birkbeck University of London provides a number of scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students, with an emphasis on academic quality, professional development, and financial need.
The Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2023 are now open for applications. The application deadline for the Birkbeck International Scholarships varies. The Birkbeck International Scholarships are fully sponsored for international students intending to enroll in undergraduate and graduate programs. This award is worth £4000.
The Birkbeck Scholarship has been assisting people in gaining higher education and altering their lives since roughly 200 years. It has a brilliant, one-of-a-kind, and innovative history.
Birkbeck researchers and professors connect through a range of networks, organisations, and society. They cross disciplinary boundaries and knowledge fields to promote and facilitate creative, multidimensional research.
We enthusiastically propose that you apply for a Birkbeck University scholarship. Right now is one of the best times to pursue higher education in the UK.
Birkbeck University of London Scholarships Details
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institute: Birkbeck University of London
- Degree level: Undergraduate & Masters Degree
- Deadline: Varies
- Business Psychology
- Accounting and Management
- Accounting with Finance
- Ancient History and Archaeology
- Archaeology and Geography
- Arts and Media Management
- Contemporary History and Politics
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing and English
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Culinary Industry Management
- Data Science and Computing
- Economic and Social Policy
- Economics and Business
- Economics and/with Mathematics
- Environmental Management
- Film and Media
- Finance with Accounting
- Financial Economics
- French Studies
- French Studies with International Experience
- Geography and International Development
- German with International Experience
- Accounting and Management with Finance
- Community Development and Public Policy
- £4000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £2000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1500 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1000 (tuition fee-only, first year only).
- The required language is English.
- Sub-Saharan Africa is one of the eligible countries. Latin America, the Caribbean, the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), and Asia (Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia, and East Asia).
- Typically, you are a citizen of a nation in the area in question.
- Only one scholarship award may be offered per student, and additional scholarships are not normally coupled with this one.
- Candidates are categorized as paying “International” tuition.
- Candidates must be overseas students who will pay their own tuition and have a definite offer to join full-time undergraduate or postgraduate tuition programs at Birkbeck in the fall of 2023. To be considered, candidates must pay overseas fees.
The last date to apply for the Birkbeck International Scholarships Varies.
How To Apply?
- Scholarships in the United Kingdom. The online application form for the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2023 is available.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.