Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2024 is a Canadian initiative that teaches Canadian research methods and procedures to international students in order to empower and educate them. International students can participate in a 12-week research program in many different fields under the guidance of academics from Canadian universities or staff members through the Globalink Research internship program in Canada. The summer internships in science, engineering, math, the humanities, and social sciences can be continued by the interns. Many interdisciplinary and collaborative research projects are part of the fully-funded international internship, allowing students to look for projects in both specialized and broad areas.
Nearly 70 colleges in Canada offer completely sponsored internships for students. The research programs involve numerous academic partners from different parts of the world. While working on their internship projects at a Canadian university, the best internships in Canada also give their academic partners’ ideas and skills. Universities Australia, the Araucaria Foundation of Brazil, The China Scholarship Council, Columbia’s Ministry of Science, Technology, and Innovation, Fulbright Canada, Universities UK International, and others are among the academic partners. The Globalink internship program is supported by these foreign partners.
To entice outstanding researchers from Mitacs partners in Canada, a highly competitive program called the Global Research Internship for International Students has been launched. The internship’s primary goal is to create a connection between Canada and the next generation of international researchers. During their time as interns in Canada, Mitacs also gives them the chance to attend business conferences, official gatherings, and professional development seminars. As a result, the interns are able to more completely appreciate the advantages of the Mitacs Globalink Canada internship program, which aids in their knowledge and skill growth. Additionally, research reveals that 95% of interns speak favorably about the effects of their internship. Additionally, graduates of this internship who intend to finish their education in Canada are eligible for the Globalink Graduate Fellowship.
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship in Canada 2024:
- 12-Week International Internship for students in Canada
Benefits of the Matics Internship 2024 in Canada:
- The interns will get the opportunity to conduct their study with professors and universities in Canada.
- A stipend for student enrollment costs will be provided to interns, with a cap of $300.
- Round-trip airfare to Canada will be given.
- Transportation from the Canadian airport to the interns’ accommodations will be provided.
- Students will be given a stipend for housing.
- Health insurance will be covered.
- The interns will be given complimentary registration for professional development seminars and industry events.
- A Globalink Research Completion Certificate will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2024:
- The candidate must be enrolled full-time in an eligible institution as an undergraduate or undergraduate/master’s student.
- The applicant must be from an eligible country.
- Australia, Brazil, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- As of Fall 2023, the applicant must have one to three semesters left.
- The applicant must be available for a 12-week internship in Canada.
How to apply for the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 20234?
- The applicants have to apply online through the Global Student platform.
- If the applicant’s program is not clearly mentioned in the list, he/she must search with multiple keywords in different disciplines. The applicant can search in both general and specific categories. If the university is still not appearing then contact email@example.com
- In at least three Canadian provinces, you must submit applications for a minimum of three and a maximum of seven projects.
- There is no submit button; you must have carefully filled out your application by the clothing date.
- It is advised to submit the application two working days or more before the deadline.
- The applicant’s professor who is currently in charge of overseeing him or her in the country of residence must write the reference letter.
- Do not forget to save your application before leaving the application page.
Required Documents for the Mitacs Globalink Research Internships:
- A CV
- Your official transcript in English or French
- Personal Statement
- At least 1 reference letter
- A Valid Passport
- Research Experience
Mitacs Internship Application Deadline:
- The Mitacs paid summer internship program 2022 application deadline is September 21, 2023.